Luther Manor is on the hunt for the most talented and compassionate Caregivers in the area to join our team!
WHY BE A CAREGIVER AT LUTHER MANOR?
The caregiver provides nursing care to residents including all activities of daily living (ADL’s) such as personal hygiene, toileting, bathing, dressing, cueing, grooming, and mobility. They also assist in person-centered care including social and spiritual well-being of each resident. Our caregivers are a trusted partner to care for and provide companionship to those who reside at Luther Manor.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Completed or the ability to complete the required CBRF training as outlined in HFS_83
- Demonstrated ability to work with the aging and memory loss/confused residents
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with residents, families, and co-workers
- Must be able to spend 90% of the work shift standing and/or moving about the work areas
- Candidates with a positive, proactive, and solution-focused approach to work
- Physically able to assist and transport residents; must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds.
WHO IS LUTHER MANOR?
If you ask those who work for Luther Manor, they would say we are a family. Luther Manor is a Christian-based Life Plan Community that has been proudly serving the Senior community for more than (50) years! Luther Manor is a non-profit organization and one of the few senior living facilities to offer a full continuum of care including: Retirement Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing all within the walls of our beautiful 29-acre campus located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Our campus is sandwiched right in between Milwaukee and Wauwatosa and offers easy access to freeways and bus lines. In addition, Luther Manor has an Assisted Living site at River Oaks in Mequon and Adult Day Services at our Lakefield Location in Grafton. Luther Manor is home to more than 800 residents, 600 full and part time employees as well as 600 volunteers.
WHAT MAKES LUTHER MANOR DIFFERENT?
- Competitive wages & excellent benefit package
- On-site ice cream parlor available for staff and residents
- On-site Little Shoppe for snacks and convenience items
- Free Popcorn Wednesdays for staff and residents
- Generous staffing ratios for clinical staff & excellent teamwork
- Family-like atmosphere
- Non-profit, faith based mission
- Continuum of care provided on one campus
- Referral bonus program for employees who refer those they know for employment
- Opportunity to take part in resident-run events and community service on behalf of Luther Manor
Submit your information for immediate consideration at www.luthermanor.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Luther Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran’ status, disability or genetic information.