- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
*To apply, please submit your RESUME + PORTFOLIO
This is a college internship opportunity.*
Help capture ALLY heels walking down the streets of NYC!
We are a female-led shoe startup, looking for a fashion photographer who is interested in commercial/editorial lifestyle and still life photography to help building our content database.
- Taking photos for social media, website and marketing materials
- Casting model for photoshoots
- Contact photography studio and models if needed
- Will be working directly with the founder & the marketing director
- Help building and organizing the photo/content database
- Must be in NYC area
- Able to receive college credits & some perks
- Have photography experience and good knowledge of lighting
- Have your own DSLR
- Have contact of models and photography studio
- Experience with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Knowledgeable of social media and fashion brands
- Able to take street style photos as well as in-studio still product shots
- Experience with photographing footwear is a plus but not required
- Good eye and a strong sense of fashion to capture the best photo for the brand.
- Able to meet at least 2 times a week. Days and hours are flexible as long as you hand in the required content every week.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- Fashion Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Lightroom: 1 year (Required)