Welcome to Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists! We are one of the premier ENT specialty groups on the Texas Gulf Coast and are dedicated to providing our patients with total care for diseases and disorders of the head and neck. We offer the highest level of specialty care for all ear, nose and throat problems at our many convenient offices in Harris and the surrounding counties. With more than 30 board-certified Otolaryngologists in 17 locations spanning four counties, we offer excellent, top-rated service and care right in your community.
We focus on providing the most up-to-date treatment combined with the best in customer service for our patients with hearing problems, allergies, dizziness, sinus infections, snoring or any other ear, nose and throat related problems. Texas ENT Specialists also offers specialized divisions including the Texas Facial Plastic Surgery Center, the Texas Ear Center, and the Texas Center for Voice and Swallowing.
Texas E.N.T. Specialists offers a fast-paced, enriching work environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, FSA, HSA, matching 401k with profit sharing, a defined benefit plan, tuition reimbursement program, etc). We utilize available advanced technology and have updated nice offices for our patients and valued staff! Come join us…
We are currently looking for a friendly, energetic Certified Medical Assistant
to join our team.
Provides supportive patient care functions to the physicians and licensed nurses to achieve patient care goals and objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rooms patients.
- Prepares instruments for physician.
- Cleans exam rooms at the beginning, noontime and end of each day.
- Assists physician in patient exams and procedures, including vital signs, tympanograms, injections, and sterile technique following on site training.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments at day’s end.
- Stocks exam rooms on a weekly basis.
- Returns phone messages with pertinent information.
- Obtains Information for physician or nurse review.
- Schedules routine lab and radiology procedures
- Makes routine phone calls for obtaining patient records from lab or another physician’s office.
- Writes prescription and Rx refill when directly supervised by the physician, after on-site training.
- Travels between office locations as needed or assigned.
- Performs front desk duties as requested by the nurse coordinator.
- Upholds the code of conduct and compliance policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant (or willing to become within 120 days).
- Qualified candidates must have at least two year of demonstrated medical office experience.
- Surgical specialty and previous ENT experience is preferred.
- Plastic Surgical specialty experience is preferred.