This position will report to the Regional Manager and will have accountability for managing and gaining a book of business for Novus Ag. This role will also ensure that Novus Ag's marketing and sales strategies generate profitable sales and market share growth.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Agronomy sales with a minimum of 2 years experience preferred and results attaining sales goals selling growers crop protection, fertilizer, seed and other ag input products.
- Responsible for implementing Novus Ag's marketing and sales strategies for profitable sales and market share growth of our full product line.
- Lead and initiate sales calls with existing and target growers.
- Responsible to continue education and develop sales programs for customers with traditional and value-added crop protection, adjuvant, seed, nutritional and services products.
- Promote and understand customer credit offerings and implement company credit policies.
- Strong time management, planning and multitasking skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve personal and company goals.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and keep confidential information.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to promote efficient, high-quality outcomes
- Combination of education and experience in retail agriculture with agronomy or agriculture degree, Agri-Business Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience and success in attaining sales goals in ag sales.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Ag sales: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible