This is a part time position with a flexible schedule (3-4 days a week for a total of 20-24 hours per week).
We are looking for an experienced warehouse associate who can help us with warehouse organization, processing incoming shipments, inventory and data entry.
Main Duties/Responsibilities Must Include:
- Handling daily shipments (receiving, shelving and inventory).
- Organizing the warehouse by moving boxes and inventory.
- Stocking shelves and maintaining the warehouse by breaking boxes, sweeping and disposing all recyclables and garbage.
- Maintaining regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Fulfilling orders by picking ordered merchandise and checking accuracy of orders being shipped out.
- Organizing and maintaining shipping supplies.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have minimum of 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs comfortably.
- Must be able to work while standing up long periods.
- Must be able to multitask, organize and keep details of the store activities in order.
- Must be able to follow instructions, instruct others in a positive manner and follow direction.
- Must be honest and motivated (no texting, taking personal calls, etc., during work hours).
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and in warehouse conditions.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of shipping and order fulfillment experience.
- Must have good references.
- Must be willing to pass a background check.
Salary: $17-$18/hour DOE
How to Apply: Please apply by submitting a resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Warehouse work: 3 years (Preferred)