This position will assist the Media Department during games. This is a part time, seasonal position.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Help service media on game nights
- Help with credential distribution
- Pass out stats to media during games
- Handle post-game quotes
- Assist Media Relations Department with various requests
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- You will be available to work all home-games
- Experience with media a plus
- Will be a local candidate (Houston and surrounding areas)
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- Will be able transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- You will be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.