Level Creek Property Restoration is a full-service restoration company. We work with Insurance companies to resolve disaster relief for their policyholders. We are a company with Key Core Values and provide a superior service to the various clients we serve. We expect our associates to comply with and exemplify the core values. The job duties for the Project Manager include but are not limited to the below:
· Participate in the development of the project estimate
· Preparation and updating the project schedule.
· Maintain communications with all members of the project team including client and their representatives, inspectors, vendors, subcontractors, and others essential to the success of the project.
· Monitor and forecast cost to complete.
· All closeout of projects including the management of punch out activities, preparation of warranty documents, acquisition of lien waivers and other responsibilities as needed.
· 1+ year Experience in residential Construction
· Experience with construction software and technology.
· Knowledge of, Change Orders, work orders and Scheduling.
· Must possess excellent time management, communications, decision-making, and organizational skills.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing multiple concurrent assignments.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Team Building – Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Develops realistic action plans.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Knowledge of OSHA Safety issues. Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach the goal
· Works well under pressure
· Demonstrate ability and a desire to work in a proactive way to overcome challenges.
· Provides outstanding customer service in a timely and ethical manner
Base Salary plus Bonus's
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: