We are a busy, patient-centered, urgent care clinic is seeking an experienced, energetic Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant to join our team right away.
- 2+ yrs Emergency Room / Family Practice needed
- Experience with patients of all ages
- Provide healthcare services under supervision of a physician.
- Examine patients and record their medical histories.
- Conduct physicals and treat minor injuries (sutures, splints, etc)
- Order diagnostic tests, interpret results and diagnose medical conditions.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Monitor responses to treatments and counsel patients
- 2+ yrs Emergency Medicine / Family Practice
- Current (NP / PA) license and current Board Certification
- DEA Required
- DOT, BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Bilingual a plus
The best organizations value their team members. We can offer:
- Very competitive compensation package
- Medical benefits and 401(k)
- 100% outpatient setting
- Professional, collegiate environment
- Paid malpractice
- A friendly, caring environment where patients are treated with respect
- Fixed schedule or flexible shifts to allow for greater career / lifestyle balance
Job Type: Full-time
- Emergency Room / Urgent Care: 2 years
- Family Practice: 2 years
Required work authorization: