GradImages® is currently accepting applications for the 2018 Fall graduation season for photographers in the Minneapolis, MN and Bloomington, MN areas!
GradImages® is a premier education photography company responsible for photographing over 4,500 graduation events each year across the United States and Canada, our goal is to hire photographers that are able to take good quality photos and who are able to work as many graduation events as possible during the graduation seasons.
We are currently accepting applications from photographers who are interested in working with us during the December 2018 graduation season and the 2019 Spring graduation season (May – July) in Minneapolis MN, St Paul, MN and Bloomington MN areas.
Candidates must be available for an in person interview in Minneapolis, MN on:
December 11th, 2018
Candidates must be available to work graduations on the following dates:
- December 8th & 15th
- December 16th & 20th-22nd in St. Cloud, MN and Moorhead, MN
**Preference will be given to those qualified candidates who can travel to the following locations: Minneapolis MN, St Paul MN, St Cloud MN, Moorhead MN, Houghton MI, Marquette MI and Duluth MN.**
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using company equipment to take good quality photographs of graduates during graduation events
- Traveling to graduation events
- Working with team captains and assistants to ensure photography during graduation events runs as smoothly as possible while providing excellent customer service to clients, graduates and their families.
- Photographers are hired to take photos on company equipment. The positions do not require photographers participate in any post-production editing or selling.
- At least 1 year of DSLR camera experience (professional, educational, freelance or any combination), with the ability to quickly take good quality, consistent photos of each and every graduate as their names are called during graduation ceremonies
- The ability to provide stellar customer service to clients, graduates and their families.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently. The ability to react quickly and make good decisions while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
- The ability to wear appropriate FORMAL clothing to ALL events, ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST OWN AND WEAR DARK COLORED BUSINESS SUITS and appropriate / coordinating shoes. The ability to maintain a professional appearance and give consideration to neatness and cleanliness.
- The ability to stand, move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of any graduation ceremonies in indoor or outdoor settings sometimes on uneven terrain. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for 3-4 hours.
- The ability to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events. Photographers must have their own reliable transportation.
- Photographers must be responsible and dependable.
- Must be available to work events in the evenings and weekends in December 2018, May and June 2019.
Pay is $20/hr (each events runs about 3-4 hrs; total pay for each event is equivalent to $80 per event). Photographers are also reimbursed for travel mileage to and from events @ $.51/mile (photographers MUST be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation).
If you are interested, please apply to this ad.
Job Type: Temporary
- DSLR camera: 1 year (Preferred)