Hi there! We're WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 times in a row and we'd love to meet you! We are a fast-growing company that has doubled in size over the past 5 years, with talented team members now based around the globe (and representing 18+ different countries!). While we are growing at a rapid rate, we are committed to growing strategically and sustainably, and that starts with growing our team of the #BestCoworkers - that’s where you come in!
We're looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We are passionate about what we do, we’re committed to driving business growth for our clients, and we’re on the hunt for people just like you, who take pride in their work and want to be part of a company that does too.
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? More info below!
You Might Be a Great Fit For This Position if You Have…
A Bachelor’s Degree
Successful FXers in this role have majored in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Statistics, and beyond
GPA of 3.4
A Few Related Skills and Experiences
(This is an entry-level role, and experience in every one of these areas is not required - we will train you on what you need to know! But the following skills/experience are awesome to have, and will help get your career off to a running start):
Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
Customer service experience in any industry
Advertising/marketing agency experience
Digital marketing experience
Basic HTML experience
Google Analytics and/or analytical/research skills
Excel/Google Docs skills
Copywriting for the web
Any of these Signature FXer Traits!
You have an interest in the web and stay up-to-date on new and developing technologies
You are a professional, dependable, and independent worker with a strong work ethic
You’re self-motivated, thrive on challenges, and enjoy getting things done
You have an eye for detail and dedication to high-quality work
You have an exceptional level of follow-through
You are a proactive, creative problem-solver who faces challenges with a can-do mindset
You possess excellent time/project management skills
You have solid analytical skills and a knack for making data-driven decisions
You work with a sense of urgency and can consistently meet deadlines
You are an outstanding communicator and possess strong interpersonal skills
You are a lifelong learner who loves to grow and stretch outside of your comfort zone, and are always looking to improve your skills
If any of these sound like you, then we want to hear from you! We are committed to growing 1% better everyday, and we believe working at WebFX could quite possibly make your life 1(00)% better - after all, you would be surrounded by the #BestCoworkersinPA!
In This Role, You’ll Get To…
Partner with senior digital marketers and support some of our largest campaigns and client accounts
- Analyze performance data (in Google Analytics and MarketingCloudFX) and prepare monthly digital marketing campaign reports
- Develop appropriate SEO strategies and action plans/optimizations based on data
- Manage large PPC (think Google Ads!) campaigns and budgets and work to ensure a positive ROI for clients
-Perform research to ensure client success - think keyword research to competitor analysis, and everything in between
- Devise the content strategy and outlines for our team of copywriters and manage the execution of web content based on client needs and preferences
- Manage the ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects and champion CRO best practices for clients
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing to determine what works best for your client and provide recommendations accordingly
- Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and buyer behaviors, and generate and execute strategies as they relate to findings
- Manage the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Optimize web content for keywords related to client products and services
- 'Get your hands dirty’ and get into the backend of client websites to correct errors and technical issues and implement content
A Typical ‘Day in the Life’ Might Consist of:
5% managing resources for CRO projects
5% analyzing clients’ competitors and making appropriate recommendations
10% working in the backend of websites/fixing technical issues/implementing content
10% creating reports for client campaigns
15% analyzing data and identifying deliverables
25% creating and managing overall client strategy
30% executing on SEO and PPC strategies with regular optimizations
100% pursuing your own personal best while delivering real-world impact for our clients!
Note: The Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist - Strategy Track is not a client-facing position
What You’ll Get From Us!
Opportunities to Learn and Train With Our Team!
- Our “Bootcamp” training program will be provided for new FXers to learn, grow and develop both in and out of the office in the specific hard skills necessary to be successful in their position
- World-class on-the-job training from the experts (think Sr. Marketers, not the HR team) as well as opportunities for ongoing personal learning and development
- On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
A Place to Grow Your Career
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and we promote almost exclusively internally. Merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new FXers who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
Potential promotional path for Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist - Strategy Track:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Consultant
Lead Internet Marketing Consultant
Sr. Internet Marketing Consultant
$44,000 -$46,500 (potentially higher based on work experience)
Potential additional bonus may be offered for GPA's of 3.8+ or graduating with high honors
Why Choose WebFX?
We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 years in a row \uD83C\uDF89
- We're expanding! New offices in Guatemala, South Africa, St Petersburg FL, and Lancaster and York, PA! \uD83C\uDF31\uD83D\uDCC8
- Entry-level roles - over 90% of our openings are open to brand new college grads! \uD83C\uDF93
- Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am - when you do your best work!)
- Love animals? Cool, so do we! That's why we have a Pet Friendly Office \uD83D\uDC36
- Profit Sharing \uD83D\uDCB0
- Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar
- Looking for a little extra workday fuel? Enjoy surprise catered breakfasts, lunches, mid-day snacks, and more!
- On-site Yoga sessions- On-site Fitness Center \uD83C\uDFCB️ ️
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- Our #FXBuilds program is set to positively impact 10,000 people around the world by 2024 - and every individual FXer’s work directly contributes! \uD83C\uDF0D
- Supplemental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401K (up to 4%) \uD83D\uDCB0
- Generous Paid Time Off \uD83C\uDFD6
- Employee Wellness Program, including a free FitBit and fitness challenges \uD83D\uDC5F
- Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books \uD83D\uDCDA
- Humanitarian Trips ✈️
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- New Parent Support \uD83D\uDC76\uD83C\uDFFF\uD83D\uDC76
- Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
- Home Buyer Program \uD83C\uDFE1
- Personal Desk Fund \uD83D\uDCB0
- Green Commute Benefits
- Pawternity Leave \uD83D\uDC31
- Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
- The opportunity to be part of a passionate, driven team where we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality work that makes a real-world impact for our clients
Check out our culture on social media:
You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!