Roxbury Tenants of Harvard, Inc. (RTH) is a non-profit housing and human service organization that was founded by residents of the neighborhood in 1969.
General Job Description
The Aging Well Manager oversees the programs that take place for the senior residents. The goal of this position is to provide and make accessible the services that reflect the desires and needs of older residents that want to age in place.
- Develop, implement and oversee new and current programs and activities for seniors
- Prepare promotional materials and correspondence for events/programs
- Prepare and provide post-activity evaluation data, as appropriate
- Market events by developing, designing and distributing flyers, mailings, posters, flyers, newsletters, brochures, and other promotional materials
- Maintains and updates documentation in a database
- Remains flexible and completes extra duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree; at least 1 year of experience in aging services or similar field
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of issues concerning older adults
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Serious commitment to healthy aging, community building, affordable housing and
- Ability to work successfully in a racially and ethnically diverse community environment
Full-time; must be able to work nights and evenings
Bicultural, bilingual speakers encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- aging services: 1 year (Required)