We are looking for a skilled Bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Run Aging Report weekly
- Full charge of all accounts assigned
- Contact customers to collect past due via email, phone or fax.
- Process credit card transactions and customer refunds.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
-Scan Customer invoices
- Sort invoices, remove staples, scan and edit.
-Cover Import Desk when needed
- Assign containers on portal
- Create receipts for overage received in containers
- Communicate with Overseas agents and DHE to ensure the proper filing is done before container hits port.
- Print receipts from warehouse and match with folders so payment can be processed.
- Pay pier pass and demurrage when needed.
-Cover Front Desk / Phones when needed
-Filing all customer credits for Drop Ship and IROP accounts
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
-Team player and always willing to help where needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- Minimum 3 years of accounts receivable experience
- Previous wholesale experience is preferred
- Previous retail experience is required
- Experience or knowledge in MS D365 software ***
- Associate Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- wholesale AR: 3 years
- Invoicing: 3 years
- accounts receivable: 3 years
- Dynamics 365 software: 1 year
- Retail Accounting: 3 years