- Restaurant Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
The Dining Room Manager works closely with the leadership team to drive operational excellence throughout the operation. The dining room manager works in both the FOH and BOH on any given day, so candidates must be comfortable working in all areas of the restaurant.
Dining Room Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver outstanding Guest experience to each and every guest through highly trained and supported team members
- Creating a Culture focused its people as the #1 asset.
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner.
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and outstanding training of Team Members.
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability.
- Deliver great profitability and Guest experience to each and every Guest
Dining Room Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must be open to working shifts in all areas of responsibility, including the Heart of the House.
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People.
- 2+ years in a leadership role as a Manager. Assistant General Manager or General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale or fine dining experience (preferred).
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years.
- Experience Managing a P&L, scheduling, ordering/inventory.
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen restaurant.
Dining Room Manager Benefits:
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)