iTrust Wellness Group, LLC is looking for a therapist who can compliment medication management services in an outpatient mental health setting. An ideal candidate has an excellent knowledge of mental health diagnoses, a desire to learn, and is passionate about choosing the most appropriate therapy strategies for clients and creating evidence-based treatment plans utilizing a scientific and collaborative approach. Experienced therapists or newer therapists are welcome to apply to this position. We have recently expanded our practice to a larger building of 4,400 sq. feet and are looking for a clinician that is interested in utilizing the latest research, technology, and practice guidelines in an effort to achieve wellness for our clientele.
Goals of the iTrust Wellness Group:
iTrust Wellness Group, LLC was founded in 2016 and was the first psychiatric nurse practitioner run clinic in the Upstate of South Carolina. Since the practice opened, there have been several legislative changes in South Carolina that favor psychiatric nurse-practitioner run clinics. Our providers are able to enjoy significant practice freedom and do not have formulation or treatment restrictions that are common in other states.For additional background, iTrust Wellness Group was founded with three simple goals in mind:
- Create a better mental health medication management experience for our clientele
- Recruit a practitioner team that utilizes evidence-based research and the latest technology in treating mental health diagnoses
- Raise the current standard for mental health care in the Greenville, SC community
What Makes Working at iTrust Wellness Group Different?:
As a nurse-practitioner run clinic, our business model has received positive feedback from our practitioners, referral sources, and our valued clients. The foundational philosophy of spending more appointment time with our clients than the psychiatry industry average for initial and follow-up appointments, combined with our practitioner’s pharmacological knowledge, has translated to excellent client outcomes. We believe that the following elements are some of which differentiate us from other outpatient mental health clinics:
- An intuitive electronic medical record system that utilizes an iPad-based charting system, electronic medication prescription (controlled substances and non-controlled substances), customizable macros and templates to reduce charting burden, electronic document storage, and more.
- Passionate and dedication support staff that are viewed and trained as an extension of the provider. We believe that our non-prescribing professionals in the office are equally as important as the providers to our client outcomes – our staff are trained to be accommodating to clients whether in person or over the phone.
- Continuing educational opportunities in the form of educational pharmaceutical lunches and dinners. Our support staff takes efforts to schedule continuing education opportunities that allow our providers time to learn the most recent information on new pharmacological advances in the industry.
- Teaching-based practice environment which includes preceptorship opportunities to educate the next-generation of providers and clinicians. Our practitioners and therapists, once comfortable in their pharmacological or therapeutic knowledge, are encouraged to work with students so that a positive, educational experience may result. Often times, our students are up to speed with the newest therapies offered in the industry and we believe that our providers benefit from having these opportunities.
Innovative Treatments Offered to our Clientele:
At iTrust Wellness Group, we seek to incorporate new psychiatric industry advancements into our practice environment. We offer:
- MAT Therapy (Vivitrol, naltrexone, buprenorphine, suboxone expertise)
- Spravado (esketamine) as a treatment opportunity to clients with treatment resistant depression
- Genetic Testing (Genesight / Genomind)
- Evidence-based nutraceutical / supplement expertise to mitigate prescriptive medication burden
- Massage chair therapy
- Additionally, we are also in the process of incorporating an on-site laboratory for our clients and practitioners to utilize. Our goal is to improve access to labs and adherence to pharmacological therapies, such as valproic acid or lithium.
We are looking for therapists that will compliment our practitioner's medication management and also practice or make clinical decisions independently.
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist who has a current SC License with at least 1-2 years of mental health / counseling experience.
- We currently have openings for either full time or part time roles. Contractors clinicians have flexibility with how many hours and when they work. Preference will be given to clinicians who possess a developed specialty / niche and show a commitment for continual professional growth.
- Our clinicians provide individual, couples, family and group counseling services. Contractors will collaborate with a team of clinicians, be consistently reliable, provide services in a professional manner, and display the highest level of integrity.
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
Benefits of Working With iTrust Wellness Group:
We recognize that practitioner candidates are in high demand. We believe that our practice environment, compensation models, and location in Greenville, SC are highly desirable for providers seeking new employment. Some examples of our company benefits include:
- Choice of client population (our clinic currently sees clients throughout the lifespan, starting at age 15. Opportunities exist for practitioners/clinicians seeking to work with children/adolescents, adults, and geriatric population clientele)
- Flexible Scheduling (providers are encouraged to take breaks during the day to catch up on charting and to prevent the frequency of bringing work home)
- Monthly practitioner meetings for case consultation and presentations
- No call on weekdays or weekends
- Administrative support with scheduling appointments and appointment billing
- Nursing support for medication refill and prior authorization assistance
- Electronic Medical Record access with voice dictation for documentation
- iPad Based Documentation
- Electronic Prescribing for controlled and non-controlled substances
- Team-Oriented Atmosphere
- Innovative Leadership and Practice Mentality
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $400.00 to $600.00 /day