Auto req ID: 157625BR
Frito-Lay North America, a Division of PepsiCo, is seeking qualified Engineers to execute capital projects across 35 manufacturing locations and 170 Distribution and Traffic Centers throughout the US and Canada. These projects are essential to support both top line and bottom line company growth and may include but are not limited to the following:
- Capacity Projects – Execute engineering solutions to bring additional capacity to Frito-Lay's S&D Facilities as well as internal material handling systems. This could include the modification and/or expansion of plant warehouses, pick centers, distribution centers, and traffic facilities.
- Productivity Projects – Execute S&D projects that create efficiency and drive operating savings. This could include automation, waste reduction, equipment reliability, and environmental sustainability projects within the S&D Function.
- Facility Projects – Execute projects that maintain and modernize Frito-Lay Facilities. This could include HVAC upgrades, roofing upgrades, parking lot expansions, dock upgrades, lighting upgrades, and environmental compliance projects.
- Real Estate Projects – Assist and execute the scope development, parcel search/ identification, capital appropriations request, environmental due diligence, survey, and any needed land studies or improvements supporting a successful land acquisition project to support our growth agenda.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Established record of project definition and execution
- Demonstrated “Technical curiosity”
- Innovative “out of the box” thinking skills to drive transformational change
- Exposure to Warehouse/Distribution Center Operations
- Maintenance responsibilities/experience a plus
- Exposure to various manufacturing and material handling automation technologies and controls
- Detailed understanding of the business/justification process for productivity
- Understanding of Lean Supply Chain Principals
- Understanding of warehousing/distribution center operations
- Knowledge of Material Handling automation and technologies.
- Strong Communication/Presentation skills
Eligible for Limited Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement