At SoftwareONE, our people are our greatest asset: that’s why we support and care for our colleagues as well as invest in our people and their professional development.
We are passionate, performance-driven and empowered to deliver results for our customers — as their needs change and grow, so do we. That’s why we continuously develop, expand and refine our offering. We believe in the growing importance of advisory services and business consulting to help our clients. Our people need to be curious, ready to go the extra mile, smart and engaged in shaping the future, because we never stand still when searching for the best solutions and most innovative services. We remain focused on our common goal to make all the difference.
- 50,000+ customers
- 88+ countries with a presence
- 2,500+ Software Lifecycle Managed Customers
- 5,500+ technology experts
- 10,000+ software vendors
- 7,600,000+ cloud enablement’s
Vision 2022 is SoftwareONE’s 4 year strategy, transforming the company from a highly successful Software Portfolio Management & Technology Advisory Services to a platform, solutions, and services consulting firm.
We want you to continue to build our presence in the New York market, maintaining our current relationships and winning new customers. Working with your local team, with colleagues in the region and national service leaders, you’d develop our position and sell our solutions, building both advisory services as well as long term scalable managed services revenue. Our managed services strategy is focused in primarily three areas:
- Digital Transformation and Business Consulting around technology adoption to support business enablement.
- Hyperscale Cloud Strategy – advise, build, consume, manage and secure our customers data in the cloud.
- Digital Supply Chain & Software Lifecycle Management – from demand to consume, managing clean data to secure and monitor a customer’s software assets through the entire supply chain process.
- The Market Leader is part of our Sales Leadership organization and is the General Manager of a large territory. It is a direct report of the US Sales Vice President, and owns the P&L for the defined market.
- Your primary measures are GP and EBITDA however, really, your job is measured through customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. A motivated and passionate employee base that delights our customers with world class technology services & solutions means everything else becomes secondary. Obviously you’ve got to build a profitable business, but unhappy customers and employees are not the right foundation for long term success. Get this right, and then you can call yourself a rockstar. Here’s the detail:
- Develop, execute and own the sales and go to market strategy within a defined market.
- Working with the National Service Leaders and Business Operations Leadership Team for North America, execute the VS22 transformation within the market.
- Personally contribute $GP through nurturing and developing large / key customers and enabling the business to capture market share and new business.
- Recruit, grow and retain A-Players across the sales teams.
- Constantly increase employee satisfaction scores
- Drive to and exceed GP and EBITDA goals.
- Accelerate the transformation of the existing business and new business to drive sales in the defined portfolio buckets: Transactional software business, Managed Services, X-Simple solution offerings, and Digital Supply Chain.
- You’re known as a leader with an exceptional track record of driving profitable customer growth and building strong teams. You are recognized as a highly effective manager and can demonstrate success in balancing sales motion with technology services delivery. As an inspirational leader, you’ve not just hired and retained great people, you’ve actually coached and built superstars in your teams, constantly improving competence and capability.
- You are benchmark for the 7 core values of SoftwareONE and are super passionate and knowledgeable about IT solutions in the Advisory Services and software industry. You love being in front of customers but are capable of building (and have built) a business with strong GP & EBITDA growth.
- What’s really important is that your customers, colleagues and teams speak highly of you and respect you – but not just about how good you are – they talk about how you’ve constantly gone above and beyond, and about the positive impact you’ve had on them.
- You’re on an upward curve in your career but are thirsty to be challenged further. You’ve worked in big and small companies who are stars in the technology services market, but you’ve always delivered your best work in an entrepreneurial, growth environment.
- You take great pride in delivering Customer Satisfaction(internally and externally) and Employee Satisfaction in your colleagues is paramount. Integrity is important to you but the big corporate machines don’t really interest you. You’re deeply Passionate about what you do but Humble enough to keep learning and recognize the importance of collaborating with your team and colleagues. You’ve got great Discipline, but can still work at Speed and love creating tangible results.
- You invest and grow in your own leadership development in order to better build and lead a high performing team that aligns with SoftwareONE’s culture of driving results while continuing to learn and grow in a fail fast environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 7 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 7 years (Preferred)