Our Senior Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that every project follows the agency process and meets all necessary deliverables. Guidemark's PM's own/know status of every project, from project initiation to release/deployment in order to meet client deliverables on time and on budget.
The Senior Project Manager leads his/her team as change agents; they take ownership of each project they are responsible for and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that all projects are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against client expectations and delivered on-time, on-budget and error-free contributing to overall agency profitability. With a high level of independence and collaboration with senior levels and partners across the agency, the Project Manager is accountable for managing team adherence to the agency workflow and process and demonstrates a deep knowledge of agency processes and SOPs.
- Plan, manage and deliver large projects on time, within budget, with high-quality output. Including schedule, risk management, quality assurance, and communication
- Partner with Account Management to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished
- Communicate with internal teams, clients, vendors, and partner agencies, covering project progress, status, and potential issues
- Manage multiple programs or projects across single or multiple clients
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation, including project plans, estimates, SOWs, status reports, Hotsheets, etc
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Proactively identify resource needs and potential solutions, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team and for each project
- Problem-solve in real-time to help team achieve objectives and milestones
- Escalate when necessary to proactively manage and mitigate risks, project roadblocks, and other issues
- Act as primary point of contact and project leader
Job Type: Full-time