The Plantation at Ponte Vedra is seeking to fill our Croquet Coordinator position. We are a premier, all inclusive, intimate community where home ownership includes membership to a new croquet lawn as well as a beautiful golf course, private beach club, and tennis facility. Our amenities also feature a fitness center and clubhouse complete with dining and many social options.
Oversee all club-sponsored activities and operations conducted at the croquet facilities. This includes weekly club events, informing grounds crew maintenance of any lawn maintenance issues, general grounds and pavilion housekeeping. Embrace the sport of croquet and be dedicated to developing and maintaining a quality program and increasing member participation
- Attend to member needs regarding the croquet facility
- Greet members and explain programs and activities
- Assist with implementation of new programs and events
- Maintain inventory control of supplies and equipment
- Monitor members while they play and suggest options where instruction can be obtained if desired
- Maintain a safe environment and ensure proper use of facilities and equipment
- Manage operating hours and oversee court reservation systems use and abuse
- Attend Croquet Committee meetings and other meetings as directed
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks as directed by Assistant General Manager
- Monitor and assist in the overall use, appearance and maintenance of the Plantation Commons including all facilities (restrooms, lounge area, grill area, playground facilities)
- Teaching/Instruction – not a prerequisite but must be interested in learning to instruct beginners
- Tournament organization – not a prerequisite but must be willing to learn how to run club tournaments
- Court maintenance – not a prerequisite but must be willing to learn the tricks and techniques of basic maintenance including weekly wicket movement and placement.
Recognizing that people are our most valuable asset, we offer competitive compensation and benefits, including educational scholarship opportunities. Please apply in person at The Plantation at Ponte Vedra, 101 Plantation Dr., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL or email resume.
EOE, Drug Free
Job Type: Part-time