- Project Management
- System Design
- Instructional Design
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
RESICAP (Residential Capital Management) is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition/valuation, construction, and property management. We operate in 36 states and will be expanding into all 50 before the end of 2018. Our staff increased by 540% in 2017 and we currently have over 600 employees. We expect to have over 1,000 by the end of 2018. Our culture can best be described as energetic and innovative. We encourage every single one of our employees to challenge the way things are done and to feel like they will not only be heard but rewarded by doing so. We recently caught the attention of the AJC and were named as one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for 2018. INC Magazine awarded us the 147th Fastest Growing Company in the US in 2014.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for applying technical writing and instructional design standards and principals to research, design, develop and maintain training curriculum to support critical business objectives.
The content developed may span all areas across the RESICAP business, including employee onboarding and orientation, Construction Services, Property Management, and other institutional-level, single-family real estate services.
The developer will have outstanding project management skills in being able to efficiently perform needs analysis, create high-level design outlines and detailed design plans to determine the correct content solution. Upon review and approval, the developer will create the learning content and supplemental materials that will be housed in our learning content repository.
- Support training initiatives by creating instructor-led (live or webinar) and online course materials, and maintenance of current materials; this includes User Guides, Instructor Guides, Presentation Decks, Exercises/Games/Assessments, Job Aids, Simulations, etc.
- Monitor and measure the accuracy and effectiveness of training content on business performance.
- Assist with conducting course analysis and creating design documents and training outlines.
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Google Apps a plus.
- Ensure that content development, maintenance, and modification projects meet or exceed the requirements of the business.
- Work and communicate regularly and effectively with employees at all organizational levels.
- Work with department heads and other business stakeholders to develop and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other technical documentation.
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest concepts and best practices on instructional design, technical writing and adult learning.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing corporate education/training courses
- Experience in applying Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodology in both instructor-led, online and blended learning environments.
- Experience in construction, property management, and/or real estate services industry.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with an emphasis on handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative to solve problems.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Experience with related technologies and platforms: MS Office, Google Apps/Docs/Sheets/Calendar, Articulate, GoToWebinar, and other learning technologies.
- Experience with assessment design and training evaluation processes.