Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry.
Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) Consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Under moderate supervision from a more senior developer:
- Work to configure LIMS, ELN and or CDS systems based on client requirements
- Develop code using an object oriented philosophy
- Write and perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status progress reports
- Perform basic or complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop simple or complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Develop simple or complex, dynamic reports
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or nonscientific applications
Typically we work at client sites. Depending on your location, you may travel up to 100 during certain project phases. Total travel may average around 50%.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience configuring LIMS, CDS or ELN systems.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working in regulated environments
- 3 years of consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
- Experience with any of the following LabWare, LabVantage, SQLLIMS, SampleManager, StarLIMS, Dotmatics, BIOVIA, SmartLab, Waters, Nugenesis, Empower, Pipeline Pilot, Chromatography Data Systems, Electronic Lab Notebook, Laboratory Information Management System, CDS, ELN, LIMS
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong logical analytical thinking
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.