Are you a Senior Consultant with significant Cadence experience? We're looking for analysts with at least two years of Cadence system build experience and are certified in the Cadence application!
- Epic Cadence certification required
- 3+ years of Epic experience required
- Additional Epic certifications preferred
- Full cycle implementation experience preferred
- Decision tree experience preferred
- Epic Cadence system build
- Epic Cadence optimization
- Epic Cadence maintenance
- Willingness to travel
Healthcare organizations are challenged to deliver higher quality care at a lower cost. Our award-winning team provides consulting services focused on strategy, technology, and operations, as well as managed services, that result in a stronger business with better patient outcomes. Ranked as a best place to work by seven publications, Nordic’s culture provides our home office and consultants a supportive environment in healthcare that allows you to make a difference, be happy, and grow your career.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Epic Cadence Certification (Required)