LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Place Services, Inc. has expanded to include Low-Voltage services and is looking to hire System Technicians. We are seeking technicians with experience in Access Controls, CCTV, Fire Alarm, A/V, Voice and Data, and Burglar alarm. Novice through NICET certified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration. Come and grow with us!
Who is Place Services?
Place Services, Inc. is a nationwide Commercial General Contractor and Subcontractor company specializing in remodeling and new construction of retail Big Box stores. PSI was founded in 2006 and has grown into a $75 million dollar company, with over 250 employees. We have worked for a wide range of retail giants including Walmart, Publix, JC Penny’s, Best Buy, CVS, Racetrac, QuikTrip, Aldi, Kroger, Macy’s, Carvana, CarMax, and TJX.
What PSI offers:
- Family owned and operated company.
- Competitive base salary.
- Health Insurance after 30 days of employment.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan after 90 days of employment.
- Generous personal time off and 7 paid holidays.
- Growth opportunities throughout the organization.
- Training and help obtaining certifications such as Bicsi, and NICET.
Preferred expertise in any of the following is a plus:
- Ability to Lead Sub Contractors, if in a supervisory position.
- Experience with any of these aspects of low voltage: CCTV, ACS, MNS, and Fire Alarm.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearances as needed for federal projects is a plus.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Complete and submit all required task-related activity and documentation in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network and control systems.
- Isolate and test equipment to diagnose system and wiring faults.
- Ability to operate safely and promote a safety culture within the organization.
- Willingness to obtain certifications.
- Conduit Installation is a plus.
NICET, C CURE 9000, Milestone, P2000, Notifier, Axis, Pelco, Lenel OnGuard, Genetec, Networking, Bicsi Standards
- Ability to present self in a professional manner and represent the company image.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications required is a plus.
- Quality-oriented & self-motivated with a “Safety First” mentality.
- Use good judgment when making decisions.
- Communicating in writing and verbal clarity.
- Competency with Microsoft software (primarily Excel, Outlook email) is a plus.
- Ability to operate a smartphone, tablet or computer for timekeeping and labor tracking.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass established pre-employment screening.
- Ability to work independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ability to lift 50 lbs.
The ability to transfer 100 lbs. a distance of 12 feet with the help of another person.
The ability to work outdoors in diverse environments.
The ability to ascend and descend ladders and other elevated structures.
Must be able to work from heights from an elevated aerial device.
As an EEO employer, Place Services, Inc. is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Place Services, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.