TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
The HR Customer Support Representative serves as the primary interface between TriNet and Work Site Employees (WSEs) of its client companies. He/she maintains the day to day WSE relationship through handling inbound telephone calls and emails. The HR Customer Support Rep ensures the effective delivery of TriNet services in the areas of benefits, payroll and human resources; resolving service issues, identifying service opportunities, and informing management of key developments that may require escalation to more specialized TriNet resources.
- Performs independently to resolve general WSE issues related to payroll, benefits and basic human resources
- Works with a sense of urgency to provide accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner translating to a positive customer experience
- Manages open cases in CRM system to resolution in shortest possible timeframe while keeping WSEs regularly informed of status and anticipated resolution timing
- Strives to deliver first contact resolution to WSEs.
- Ensures proper triage, escalation and effective resolution of higher-level issues and challenging WSE interactions through escalation to Subject Matter Experts.
- Builds and maintains effective business relationships with all departments
- Interprets Payroll and HR Policies
- Responsible for meeting and or exceeding established Key Performance Indicator metrics as defined by management.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the management’s discretion.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
High School; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of experience in direct customer service in a contact center environment.
- Knowledge of Human Resource services and systems and automated operating environments preferred.
- Experience working in a HR Outsourcing/PEO environment a plus.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies (Telephony, CRM, Call Monitoring, Knowledge Management, Workforce Management).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Skilled in customer service, communication, problem solving.
- Strong inter-personal communications and business engagement/teamwork capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in using intranets, extranets, and internet for business applications desired.
- Ability to effectively meet customer needs, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and professionalism when experiencing change in work tasks and/or the work environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, team environment with strict deadlines.
- Fluency in English, bilingual a plus.
Work Environment/Other Info
- No Travel required
- Hours & days are subject to change due to business needs and may include weekends
TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.