This is a Computer Systems Analyst position. The contractor team will provide Supply Chain Support, Knowledge Transfer, Process Improvement and Implementation, Disposition, Compliance, Warehouse Support, Help Desk Support, and Inventory Support services needed to efficiently and effectively support the Material & Asset Management Divisions’ PP&E/AM, OM&S, FLCN Liaison, and PR Creation programs. The services required for support will fluctuate with the inventory validation cycles and FIAR compliance testing performed.
The analyst reviews and creates documentation which includes existing and emergent Enterprise Resource Planning Guidelines, procedures, business rules, Standard Operating Procedures, regulations, Plan of Actions and Milestones, schedules, memorandums, instructions, and polices, and determines their impact to the NSWCPD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs. The analyst will review these documents for clarity, consistency, technical accuracy, and ease of use, and will provide comments and recommendations. The applicant will assist in the creation of new documentation and updates of existing documentation and assist in the consolidation, update, and posting of OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management information on NSWCPD SharePoint.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Update documentation and desk guides to accurately track the process flow.
- Review and create documentation which will include existing and emergent ERP Guidelines, procedures, business rules, Standard Operating Procedures, regulations, Plan of Actions and Milestones, schedules, memorandums, instructions, and determine their impact to the NSWCPD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs.
- Provide comments and recommendations to improve NSWCPD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management documents and programs.
- Assist in the consolidation, update, and posting of OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management information on NSWCPD SharePoint.
- Process material requests including physical processing of OM&S and PP&E material movements, storage, packaging, picking, and labeling.
- Assist in maintaining an estimated 100,000 material records. Records shall include proper material coding, tracking status, disposition documentation, transfers issued/required, item usage, item labeling, item location, item storage, items issued, item movements, item availability, item receiving, item shipped, items deemed as repairable, harvested materials, item lead times, troubleshooting material discrepancies and providing corrective actions using government/non-government databases including WebFLIS, FEDLOG, GSA Advantage.
- Conduct inventory validations (floor to book and book to floor). Validation shall include categorizing material type, determining physical inventories on hand, researching discrepancies inventory records, determining material ownership, correcting inventory records, identify inventory valuation using the Fair Market Value Worksheet, initiating DD Form 200 submission, labeling inventory, conducting material transfer orders, and maintaining tracking and approval documentation.
- Enter MILSTRIP and P-card purchase requisitions into the NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) program in accordance with Navy ERP reference documents.
- Assist the government with the tracking, modification, and correction of MILSTRIP and P-card purchase requisitions.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional ten (10) years of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience in MILSTRIP, supply chain management, or procurement.
- Two (2) years+ of experience processing MILSTRIP Procurements.
- Experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for procurement, customer service, and process improvements is preferred.
- Working knowledge of NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning N-ERP is preferred.
- A current SECRET Clearance is required.
- Ability to work at a warehouse/storeroom environment where occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. may be required
- Must be physically fit to walk short distances to different warehouse location within the Navy Yard and stay standing for an extended period.
Job Type: Full-time
- Processing MILSTRIP Procurements: 2 years (Required)