This is a LONG term contract opportunity supporting numerous Project Managers and over 150 applications and interfaces.
- Analyze data and activities to provide relevant and up to date information to support decision-making.
- Design and implement procedures and policies within their area of work
- Proactively research, produce, monitor and analyze cost, policy or other information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in order to share best practice, provide technical advice and build bases of influence.
- Manage the day to day relationship with contract or external service providers, including negotiation, interpretation and application of established contractual agreements and/or service level agreements to ensure adherence to standards
- Assist and coordinate work on projects by contributing to developing project standards and processes to improve project delivery within the relevant function.
- Keep up to date with market/regulatory developments within own profession/discipline in order to ensure the optimization of best practice
- Develop and maintain analytical systems, models and procedures in order to support design solutions and enhance time and efficiency
- Translate business objectives into clearly defined business cases, annual plans and objectives in order to support achievement of departmental/operational area
Job Type: Contract
Required work authorization: