The Sesame Street North America Licensing team is looking for Business/Marketing/Communications (or similar concentrations) majors for our Fall 2019 Licensing Internship. We are looking for proactive, driven, problem-solving interns that are interested in learning about all aspects of consumer products. As a department, we are responsible for the management of all product licensing deals encompassing product development, creative asset distribution, legal and financial obligations, and general account management. Essentially, we make sure that all products, from toys to t-shirts, featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the gang are the best that they can possibly be. We use a perfect balance of the business and creative parts of our brains and are looking for a like-minded intern to join our team for the summer.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Works Directly With:
- Trend/industry research – could include competitive analysis, new business development, retail store checks, etc.
- Support for product development process through submission system management and collaboration with the Creative Services team
- Develop brand marketing materials to be shared with current partners as well as new business opportunities
- Organize product samples
- Support for any trade show preparation and follow-ups
- Administrative responsibilities like product archiving, selling information and contract filing
- North America & International Licensing
- Creative Services
- Publishing/Media Products
- Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Social Media
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street which reaches 156 million children across more than 150 countries. The Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. For more information, visit us at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled