Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Emergency Department to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- Provides professional nursing care within the Emergency Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care.
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communicates with ED physicians regarding changes in patient’s status, symptomatology, and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- CT RN License Required
- Accredited School of Nursing Graduate
- One year of ED experience
- BLS,ACLS,PALS Certifications
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nurse ED : 2 years (Required)
- BLS/ACLS (Preferred)
- PALS (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)