Our outstanding team of committed therapists provide one-on-one ABA-based treatment to individuals with autism, Down Syndrome, ADD, ADHD, and those without mental health diagnoses in their homes and schools. With the guidance and ongoing training of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and master's level program supervisors, behavior therapists follow structured teaching plans to teach new skills and reduce challenging behaviors. We provide ongoing support to each of our behavior therapists and offer ongoing opportunities for advancement.
In-home support usually involves helping an individual develop emotionally and behaviorally using play- based approaches or behavioral techniques. Clients range in age from 2 years up to 22 years. Most of our clients are school age and so we work with them in the afternoons and evenings.
-Willing to obtain RBT certification
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children
- Previous experience working with children
- Reliable transportation & auto insurance required
- Willingness to drive to clients' homes and schools
- Candidates need to be available at least 3 afternoons a week to begin a caseload
-Department of Justice fingerprint clearance
-TB test clearance.
-looking for career placement
Please reply to this ad with your resume in PDF format only. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Overtime often available: