Watermark Retirement Communities was ranked among Fortune Magazines top places to work in The Unites States for Aging Services! Now that is something exciting to be a part of!!!!
We’re committed to creating extraordinary and innivative communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
If you are a maintenance professional with experience in large physical plan operations and supervising a team, we would like to meet with you and discuss how you can bring your talents and passion to our community.
We are currently looking to hire someone who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you!
We are searching for an incredibly talented, organized, professional, and POSITIVE person who works well under pressure, meets deadlines, and has strong people skills to lead a team of maintenance personnel under the direction of the Director of Plant Operations.
We are committed to our guests’ health and well-being and we want our ideal candidate to support our wellness centered program with a passion for customer satisfaction. For us, it is about working with people who take great pride in their work. Does this sound like you?
Our Maintenance Supervisor will not only have the opportunity to provide extraordinary services but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents and guests. If you have a PASSION for working with seniors, we look forward to meeting you!
What you will need for this position::
What you can expect from us::
- Oversee and provide daily maintenance for the entire community
- Monitor and evaluate outside contractors.
- Arrange fire drills and maintain safety documentation
- Develop and implement building and equipment preventative maintenance programs.
- Interview and recommend the hiring of new maintenance associates as needed
- Must have general knowledge of all phases of building maintenance, to include electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, appliance repair heating cooling, and life safety systems.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Licensed HVAC Technician preferred, but not required.
- Great benefits
- Excellent national, regional and local support
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
- An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.