Evergreen Life Services Southeast LA Division is looking for an Program Supervisor I.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for overseeing operations of the divisional office. This responsibility is shared with the Executive Director. Generally the Program Supervisor performs assigned program coordination responsibilities with the addition of oversight of the daily work of the administrative staff as well as other administrative functions under the guidance and supervision of the Executive Director.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain caseload as assigned.
- Develop, prepare, and monitor individual support plans according to the guidelines of the appropriate federal and/or state agency (ies).
- Coordinate and arrange appointments, meetings and other administrative matters on behalf of individual served.
- Assist in supportive role for the individual served and his/her family and work with appropriate agency on behalf of assigned individual served.
- Coordinate interviews with prospective individuals and their families and complete appropriate admission paperwork. Additionally, process discharges as needed.
- Conduct unannounced visits as needed.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted by the appropriate due date(s).
- Assist the Executive Director in the expansion of current programs and supports and with the development of new services/supports.
- Works with the Executive Director in promoting community acceptance and support through participation in community activities or liaison efforts with other agencies or entities.
- Abide by all policies, procedures, regulations, and guidelines for safety, quality assurance and general corporate oversight. Ensure quality of services for all programs.
- Assist with specialized training of staff members as required.
- Oversee and monitor the work of assigned staff as requested by the Executive Director.
- Function as the administrator on call in the absence of the Executive Director and inform of any issues.
- Provide technical assistance to administrative staff
- Monitor timesheets, mileage sheets, and daily schedules of administrative staff.
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Must have working knowledge of matching specific supports and interventions to the unique needs of the people in the home
- Must have a working knowledge of person centeredness
- Working knowledge of computers and aptitude to learn new computer skills and techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
- working with individuals with disabilities: 1 year