Perform a variety of routine tasks to facilitate all functional areas of a human resources (HR) department. Conduct research on best practices and emerging HR and workforce trends. Apply advanced consulting and technical expertise of HR policies and business procedures to assist the client. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems while seamlessly transitioning between being an individual contributor and a team contributor.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with HR, human capital, or talent management operations
- Experience with developing, implementing, or evaluating HR programs
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to explain complex HR concepts to laypersons without sacrificing accuracy or context
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in working with HR systems and technologies
- Experience with HR data analytics
- Experience with federal civilian personnel statutes and regulations
- Experience with federal excepted service or senior executive service personnel systems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.