Health Designs is seeking a motivated Junior Data & Reporting Analyst to assist in our ongoing improvements of data collection, processing, and reporting for our clients. This is an entry level role that will assist in maintaining current operations while being mentored and consulted by Senior team members.
Health Designs is a leader in workplace wellness with a focus on improving employee engagement, productivity and culture. We specialize in wellness assessments, biometric screenings, face to face health coaching, consulting, custom programs and data management. Accordingly, Health Designs is responsible for providing accurate, consistent, and elegant reporting packages to its clients from the data it collects.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Aggregating data from multiple sources and reconciling them into a common, established format;
- Adhering to and improving a universal process that shares common characteristics between different data sets (i.e. clients);
- Working within HIPAA or other strict information security-controlled environments (e.g. FISMA, FEDRAMP, etc.);
- Maintains clean and cohesive operation of the data pipeline
- Processing the integration of disparate data aggregation sources, such as OCR software combined with electronic data provided from vendors; to assess and insure data quality
- Working with business intelligence (BI) software to create and maintain reporting packages, such as Microsoft PowerBI.
- Adhering to coordinated data structure and format with external parties (such as clients and vendors) for both the collection (input) and provision of raw data (output) back to interested parties.
- Use of T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and calculated columns on Microsoft SQL Server
Skill Set & Experience:
- Understanding of system design, logic, SDLC
- Understanding of basic database structures and concepts
- Understanding of database manipulation and querying; SQL
- Experience with Microsoft applications; excel and access database
- Experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge of VBA, HTML, and CSS not required but is a plus.
The ideal candidate has qualities of:
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- A willingness to help and support fellow team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- Enjoys working in a small business, team driven environment
- Takes initiative in all aspects of their work
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and provide validation of results
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify appropriate analytical approaches depending on the business need
- Looking to grow ability and skillset as required within the department
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary – commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Jacksonville, FL (Preferred)