- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Nexxt Spine LLC, one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry is searching for an inside Sales professional to add to our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
Strategize and coordinate new product introductions to the market. Execute marketing plan to increase sales to new and existing Distributors of spinal implants. Occasional travel to meet key customers and major events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the collaboration between Engineering and Sales to strategize and execute new product marketing plans and other promotional initiatives;
- Communicate weekly with existing Distributors to grow relationship with company and facilitate growing their business through keeping them up to date on company initiatives and new product portfolio;
- Implement communication initiatives and relationship building activities to improve partnership with Distributors. Also, build a trustworthy and open relationship with Distributorships;
- Coordinating appropriate PR and branding activities;
- Coordinate and manage utilization of SalesForce CRM.
TYPICAL MARKETING INITIATIVE
- Determine preferred modes of communication including brochures, email blasts, text, video, website, press releases, social media or similar;
- Collaborate with sales & engineering to determine key features to be marketed to distributors and surgeons;
- Create and/or oversee the creation of the marketing materials;
- Analyze profit potential to determine which products family to promote;
- Track performance to react accordingly and to improve on next initiative.
- Proficiency with documents, journals, software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SalesForce and excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to new opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Must be highly organized with an ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience in sales and/or marketing with strategic responsibilities required. Sales in capital equipment, medical device, medical product, or Pharma preferred. Four-year degree in business, science, communications or marketing preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales or Marketing: 2 years (Required)