Participate and provide input throughout all planning functions, from translating strategic guidance through concept and plan development to plan assessments and associated functions. Analyze the development, revision, and coordination of campaign, support, and contingency plans, including commander’s estimates, base plans, concept plans, and operations plans and ensure Cyberspace operations are integrated with all appropriate and associated annexes and appendices. Coordinate and integrate a DoD command's requirements, targets, and priorities into planning. Participate in all Joint operation contingency and crisis planning activities as members of Joint Planning Groups (JPG) and Operational Planning Teams (OPT) to ensure proper representation of applicable guidance and doctrine into planning, as required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Joint operation planner
- Knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and APEX planning formats and guidance
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 5 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Completion of specialized education in Military Joint Operation Planning through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase I (JPME I) from a CJCS accredited Joint Education Program listed in CJCSI 1800.01E or the Joint Information Operation Planners Course (JIOPC)
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- TS/SCI with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.