- High School Diploma or GED
- Sales Experience
- Driver's License
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
OUTPACING OUR GROWTH: As New York’s largest non-alcoholic beverage and snack distributor we are looking to fill several Sales positions due to our rapid growth and development. If you are a hardworking, high energy person looking to grow from within in a highly promotable environment, then you should see if you have what it takes to be selected to join our team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, FSA, 401(k) Retirement Savings, Paid Vacation, and much more.
Big Geyser is a leader in the Beverage and Snack Distribution industry. We operate in the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester and Putnam County. We exclusively distribute such brands as Apple & Eve, Bodyarmor, Core Hydration, Core Organics, Deep River, Essentia, Hint, Monster Energy, Muscle Milk, Nesquik, Sparkling Ice, V8 Splash, Coconut Waterand many other brands.
This position directs and leads the overall efforts and management within the assigned route area to maximize product sales, distribution, and profitability. Develop incremental business selling of new products to existing accounts, opening new accounts, utilizing proper shelf management, utilizing marketing initiatives and tools, and building strong relationships. Directly accountable to the Area Sales Manager
- Manage the day to day activities of the designated territory
- Execute and achieve area goals & objectives for volume sales & product distribution.
- Utilize all sales tools provided by the company including but not limited to marketing book, brochures, hard/soft P.O.S, samples, etc.
- Ensure Big Geyser distributors maintain a proper call frequency for all accounts to ensure customer satisfaction leading to maximizing sales and distribution of assigned brands.
- Manage and coordinate merchandising tasks by communicating needs to the merchandiser
- Ensure optimal and maximum utilization of promotional programs including monthly promotional and chain calendar.
- Maintain & develop targeted non-buying account list by customer and brand and work with the appropriate personnel to secure new business.
- Follow the Big Geyser core brand strategy using an awareness of the top-selling SKU's for each brand and maintaining proper shelf management of all authorized items
- Maintain proper compliance with all Big Geyser refrigeration with regards to products as well as the proper P.O.S, glides, and stickers.
- Embrace and exude companies philosophy of keeping a positive Attitude, possessing a keen Awareness, and being Accountable
- Communicate daily or as needed with the Area Sales Manager and Borough Manager and discuss all issues, successes, and opportunities pertaining to your route
- Perform & submit all administrative duties on a timely basis.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain the safety of all company equipment.
- Knowledge of all Big Geyser products and beverage industry
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Must have a clean and neat appearance and wear brand identified apparel
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and decision making skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours including weekends
- Strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills and follow-up procedures
Job Type: Full-time
- Route Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver license and reliable vehicle (Required)