Appraisal Analyst/Researcher Position
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading machinery and equipment appraisal firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major lenders issue asset-based loans on a broad range of equipment, including injection molding, material handling, textile manufacturing, metalworking, food processing, and processing machinery.
The analyst is involved in preparing and managing all aspects of the valuation process, including but not limited to:
- Researching the appraised equipment utilizing Tiger's database, Internet searches, and discussions with industry operators.
- Organizing and editing appraiser's field inspection notes into Tiger’s report template
- Coordinating with team members on production of final report
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with databases, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a variety of platforms and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive, can-do attitude
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Boston, MA 02109 (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19