***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Provide data analysis, database development, reporting, and technical support that enable data driven decision making.
- Access a variety of databases and data storage devices which requires thorough investigation to ensure data integrity.
- Utilize spreadsheets and data links from different sources and databases to include functionality of formulas, queries, and importing and exporting of data to other programs.
- Monitor internal and external data needs on an ongoing basis.
- Provide summary analysis in written and oral presentation settings.
- Recommend and/or participate in brainstorming activities related to issues that should be addressed and improvements made that can impact negative financial performance.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Database Analyst, Database Developer, or similar capacity.
- SQL skills including stored procedures, T-SQL and/or Oracle.
- Experience with SSIS or other ETL tool.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS and/or Power BI are preferred.
- Understanding of database design concepts, data analysis, BI development and exposure to data warehousing.
- Proven ability to interact with customers and gather reporting requirements.
- Proven ability to meet frequent deadlines and tight schedules.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
database analyst, data analyst, database developer, database engineer, business analyst, business systems analyst, business system analyst
- provided by Dice SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, BI, reporting, ETL, analysis