Olympus Labs is a leading supplement and nutraceutical CPG company with presence in all major countries across the globe.
The Designer is responsible for supporting the Senior Designers, Art Director, and Design Director in all aspects of visual output for the design studio at Olympus Labs. This includes, but is not limited to: graphic design, light retouching/photo manipulation, social media posts, production for both digital and print, branded collateral, web banners, presentation design, brand identity, and original content.
This role needs someone who is creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Designer is able to offer creative solutions to creative and visual problems who can work across all types of programs – from the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) to Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Under the direction of the Design Director and senior design coworkers, the Designer supports in all aspects of visual output for Olympus Labs and its global marketing network.
- Work with the team to execute branded collateral – from digital mock ups/comps and brand identities to printed materials and presentation design.
- Collaborate with Design Director and senior design leads on the team to create design solutions for pitch materials and new business opportunities.
- Work with Design Director, project, marketing, and day-today account managers across client teams to deliver on all assets needed for current clients’ businesses.
- Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed.
- Experience in Photography and or recording / shooting videos and ability to utilize adobe premiere is a huge PLUS
- 1-5 years of experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends
- In House Position
Please provide link to portfolio and salary expectations. Must complete sample task before in house interview. This is an immediate job opening looking to be fulfilled.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)