IWI US Inc., a Firearms Manufacturer located in Middletown is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team. Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the full scope of Human Resources (HR) activities, including hiring and staffing, training and development and benefits. The Human Resources Generalist will manage various HR projects, provide HR support to employees and managers, and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Communicate policy interpretation effectively to employees and leadership.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee benefits management including open enrollment and life change activities. Support employees with benefit related questions. Responsible to ensure all benefit deductions are set up correctly in the HRIS system.
- Maintain the benefit enrollment portal and compliance with ACA requirements.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, and work assessments. This may include safety training and anti-harassment trainings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Manage the company FMLA and other leave programs.
- Recommend, draft, and implement job descriptions, policies, procedures, and handbook as needed.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Work hours outside of normal schedule as required.
- Adhere to attendance/punctuality standards.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, standard operating procedures, and safety protocols.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in human resources, business administration or related field, and three (3) years of related experience in Human Resource. SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR certification preferred but not required.
IWI US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be required to undergo a background check and drug testing.
IWI US Inc., offers competitive benefits plans for benefit eligible employees:
- Paid Time Off
IWI US, Inc. began operations in 2013 and brought the first commercial versions of the Tavor SAR to the US market. The Tavor achieved immediate success, winning the prestigious 2014 “Rifle of the Year” Golden Bullseye award from NRA Publication’s American Rifleman Magazine. Three short years later, NRA’s newest Official Journal, Shooting Illustrated Magazine, with a focus on concealed carry, self-defense and tactical shooting, chose the next-generation Tavor X95 as its 2017 “Rifle of the Year” Golden Bullseye award recipient. IWI US was also honored two years in a row by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW) as winner of the 2014 and 2015 Importer of the Year awards.
More information can be found by visiting our website at www.iwi.us
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- leave administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Employee relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Human resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Benefits administration: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person