At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM):
Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and Consumer Banking. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preservice and transfer their wealth.
Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
This Philanthropic Associate supports Philanthropic Advisory Specialists in the development and delivery of advice, client acquisition, and relationship management. Provides ongoing service in alignment with the needs of clients by preparing client presentations, and gathering and researching prospect information to support sales/ marketing efforts and relationship mgmt. Interacts with non-IFS Relationship Managers as facilitator/liaison for seamless and coordinated delivery of IFS services and solutions. May serve as a primary interface with Service Management, partners, and/or external resources to research and resolve simple to moderately complex IFS account issues and delivers extraordinary client experience. Identifies and escalates client retention issues. Coordinates with Service Management by initiating fulfillment of IFS transactions including discretionary distributions, securing compliance documentation, updating and recording client events, maintaining files within policies and guidelines, and resolving operational issues. Assists IFS Professionals in all aspects of risk mgmt. Interacts with clients proactively and reactively and may prepare preliminary client correspondence. Schedules client meetings for IFS Professionals and tracks follow-up of client action items. Demonstrates basic knowledge of services and solutions to support IFS professionals in uncovering and addressing clients WM needs. Has fundamental knowledge of services and solutions to support IFS Philanthropic Specialists in uncovering and addressing clients wealth management needs. Provides administrative support such as phone coverage, calendar maintenance, travel planning, etc. Builds partnerships with other line of business associates to foster teamwork and working relationships.
Success in the role:
- Uphold the Vision, Values, & Goals of Wells Fargo through the behavioral expectations.
- Assists in the development and delivery of advice, new client acquisition and relationship management.
- Provides proactive client service and addresses client inquiries. Responds in a timely manner to questions and follows through on questions and requests within the same business day.
- Identifies and escalates client issues. Resolves issues as appropriate.
- Assists IFS Specialists in deeper exploration and documentation of current clients’ and prospects’ structures and assets (CDR, AML, KYC, OFAC).
- Supports Philanthropic Specialists with various priorities and aspects of client support and sales.
- Supports Philanthropic Specialists with and may serve as primary point of contact for Service Management, partners, and/or external resources to research and resolve IFS client and account issues.
- Executes effective risk management practices
- Interact with clients ethically, fairly and in the best interests of our business avoiding impermissible conflicts of interest
- Partners with Service Management to execute on client service and fulfillment requests respective of deadlines.
- Ensures that records, files, and documents are within compliance policy/guidelines.
- Prepares and coordinates client communications including customized prospect and client presentation materials to support sales/marketing efforts.
- Provides phone coverage, calendar maintenance, travel planning and similar administrative duties.
2+ years of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
Client services experience
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth (HNW) clients:
banking services sales
Sales support experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.