Knobelsdorff Electric Inc. is a rapidly growing, commercial, solar and industrial electrical contractor based in Goodhue, Minnesota with a 2nd office in Eagan Minnesota. Our projects are focused on the food processing, solar, and mining industries, as well as general industrial construction and maintenance. Our work is mainly in Southern Minnesota and the Twin Cities metro area but we also perform work throughout the Midwest.
We are currently accepting resumes from Residential MN Licensed Journeyman Electricians who have a strong work ethic and positive attitude. Our team members are leaders and self-starters with the ability to work independently, safely and professionally at all times and also have good customer service skills. At Knobelsdorff Electric Inc. we have earned the highest reputation among our clients and are committed to putting only the finest electricians in the field. *Interviewing Immediately !
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
- Journeyman Electrician license required in state of practice
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems.
We offer our employees
- Top wages
- Full-time, steady work
- Family Medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Retirement plan
- Overtime Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Money * Team Environment
- Teamed with Experts in the trade and the best in the Industry! If you are interested in a long lasting career with a company that is continuously growing, please contact us to apply!
Knobelsdorff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rochester, MN (Preferred)
- MN Journeyman (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma