This temporary supervisor will assist with the installation and supervision of temporary guest attractions in support Halloween Horror Nights 2019.
- With the guidance of the HHN technical management staff, review scenic and construction plans for temporary
attractiuons to identify potential challenges and provide solutions for an efficient installation process.
- Act as primary HHN on‐site contact and communication conduit at assigned HHN location for all vendors and USH
partners throughout pre‐production process (construction/scenic/sound and lighting installation/rehearsal)
- Provide site supervision and quality control of all work to assure proper compliance and design adherence.
- On site representative for Building and Safety Department, LA County Fire, and internal safety inspections.
- Dissemination of all logistics requests and receiving for respective locations
- 1‐3 yrs. experience in theatrical and/or themed entertainment with an emphasis in technical direction or
management (or equivalent educational experience).
- Experience with crew management and live event best standards and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work independently ; proactive/self‐starter
- Ability to read and interpret architectural construction plans and design information
- Ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work nights, weekend, and overtime.
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.