This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility. This role was previously known as a Financial Services Specialist.
At Regions, our mission is to make life better for our customers and communities and we are looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. Financial Relationship Consultants are responsible for meeting with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine their banking and financial solutions goals and needs, and meet those needs by proactively offering appropriate products, services, and guidance to achieve their financial goals.
The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This requires a candidate who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
- Achieves branch targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations
- Educates and advises customers on Regions Consumer and Business products and services, including all loan and deposit types
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer’s transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
- Ownership and resolution of customer issues
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-2 years previous banking and/or lending experience
- 1-2 years experience handling cash in a bank environment
- 1-2 years prior relationship based client consultation
- College degree
- Insurance License
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong communication and customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
This position is 40 hours per week. Must be able to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:15 and rotating Saturdays, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Little Rock, Arkansas