**Disregard the "Compensation Range" - we did not enter this range into the job posting.**
Founded in 1992, Factory Automation Systems is an industrial automation systems integrator. Located in Atlanta, GA, the company provides turnkey automation solutions to manufacturing companies across the U.S. Our core expertise includes programmable controllers, information systems, robotic systems, variable speed drives and motion control. We deliver solutions to customers from diverse industries – building products, automotive, metals, food processing, chemicals, and more.
We are currently seeking a Controller with finance experience in an engineering or systems integration environment. We are especially interested in a candidate with an engineering degree that transitioned into finance. The Controller reports to senior management and is responsible for finance and accounting functions. We are looking for a capable, creative and self-motivated professional who wants to join a well-established and well-respected automation systems integrator.
Candidates must have the following qualifications and interests:
· BS or MS degree. We are looking for a candidate with an engineering degree who decided to go into finance.
· Finance or Accounting degree or MBA with work experience as a controller
· 4+ years experience in a finance role
The following experience or skills are considered a plus for this position:
- Financial statements and balance sheets
- Experience with month/quarter/year end closing procedures
- Experience with Sage/Peachtree Software or similar accounting packages
Factory Automation Systems is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. The company offers competitive compensation based on skills and experience. FAS has a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company matching. Travel is very limited for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.00 to $49.00 /hour
- Finance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Do you have finance experience in an engineering or systems integration environment?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply