***To apply for the position, please go to www.brokenarrowok.gov/jobs before August 23, 2018***
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates, administers appropriate assessments and makes selection recommendations.
- Maintains advertising program (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process; provides regular updates and feedback to the candidate and hiring manager.
- Maintains accurate and current applicant database.
- Ensures duplicate applications are merged and/or deleted from applicant tracking database.
- Attends career fairs, networking events, and presents employment information at local high schools, colleges, etc.
- Maintains effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Ensures regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal, state legislation, and city ordinances.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Requires an Associate's Degree in course of study related to the occupational field, supplemented by one to three years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid Driver's License issued by the State of Oklahoma for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.54 to $25.41 /hour