Part-time | Contract6 days ago
Full Job Description
IMPORTANT! NO C2C. This is a part-time hourly position requiring 25-29 hours per week.
We are seeking a Full Stack/Mobile Developer who is proficient in developing hybrid mobile application in iOS. Having experience in Android development is a plus.
- Experience in working collaboratively with user experience analysts to translate mock–ups, wireframes, or prototypes into user interface code for two or more of the following mobile architectures: native, including Objective–C or Swift or Java code and hybrid, using one or more industry standard frameworks, such as Ionic and React Native .
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS, SCSS, Responsive
- Extensive experience with all layers of web development, including data modeling, business logic, API, RESTful web services.
- Strong knowledge of code repositories (such as SVN or GIT) and standard development environments
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and self-motivation skills
- Hands-on experience building mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Ionic and React Native framework.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills as Programmers must effectively communicate with all other technical staff, client personnel, and end-users.
- Ability to multitask & work independently.'
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Swift: 3 years (Required)
- iOS development: 5 years (Required)
- Objective-C: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote