Title: Banquet & Event Sales Specialist
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Coordinate event requirements with appropriate departments; Meet and discuss with clients on the specifics of the event including date , time & logistical requirements.
- Prepares and issues client proposal letters, thank you letters and any additional correspondence as necessary.
- Maintain meticulous record of sales activity
- Conduct off-site activities including sales calls, sales meetings and public relations activities.
- Submit regular sales activity reports to Senior Management
- Work closely with Senior Management in coordinating packages.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar sales capacity is an advantage
- Degree/diploma holder or comparable experience of similar capacity preferable.
- Must have high organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities to handle the high profile & corporate customers.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a Windows Office operating system
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate professionally the creative ideas and services which are offered
All departments will report directly to General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $43,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person