Graphic Design/Web Developer Intern
The Rivera Marketing and Media Group is looking for interns to assist with Graphic Design and Web Development tasks. This internship will allow you to gain further insight in web and graphic design across multiple platforms. We are looking for an intern to work 2-3 days a week at our office and a minimum of 5 hours a day (times are flexible).
This is an UNPAID, FOR-CREDIT ONLY internship. Small stipends are offered.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design/development
- Junior/Senior studying Graphic Design/Web Development
- 3 years of experience in graphic and web design
- Must know Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Google SEO
- Must know Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must have a strong portfolio showcasing a range of work and techniques
- Experience in responsive design
- A passion for strong web design that delivers great user experience
- A good understanding the latest web design trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Efficient with work and time management
- Great communication skills
- Self-starter attitude, ambitious, dedicated, passionate and hardworking.
- Strong writing skills
- High energy and highly motivated
Job Type: Internship