Role: Deskside Support Engineer / Desk Side Support **
Job Location – Cambridge MA
Employment Type – Contract
Mode of Interview – Face to Face
Mandatory Certifications: Apple OR Mac OR ACMT OR ACMT OR ACTC OR ACSP OR ACIT
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Office
- Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts
- Effective communication by Engineer in English and local languages is mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and local language)
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Team Management for L1 resources
- An individual with a minimum of 3 year’s supervisory experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- A self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion.
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 729 6543 x 442
Job Type: Contract
- Apple OR Mac OR ACMT OR ACMT OR ACTC OR ACSP OR ACIT: 1 year (Preferred)