Immediate PART TIME position leading to career openings are now available for our fast paced and growing team based in the Richmond/Midlothian area. The Administrative Professional will be in daily contact with new and established customers, and service specialists. In addition to appointment scheduling, this position will assist and support the Team Manager with the daily office administrative tasks. If you are very organized and have the desire to be a part of a team/work family environment that promotes excellence and customer service, this may be your career opportunity.
The candidate should have the following minimum skills and experiences to qualify for the position. Requirements:
- Greet clients and visitors in a welcoming, considerate, and professional manner
- Excellent telephone skills & pleasant/friendly phone voice
- Excellent communication skills
- Dress professionally
- MS Office (Excel and Word) proficiency
- Social media skills
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software
- General clerical duties such as data entry, filing, faxing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Strong grammar (written and verbal) and proofreading skills
- Good knowledge of office equipment
- Responsible for the general upkeep and tidiness of office
- Able to work independently and a self-starter
- Clean employment background
Compensation is commensurate with experience. For a full time candidate, health, dental, and vision plan is available.
QUALIFIED applicants only please.